- Orders can only be placed at least 4 days from today. For last minute order, please contact us via Facebook for availability.
- Slots are given on a first come first served basis based on confirmed payment. Your order will not be confirmed or reserved until payment is made.
- Please make sure the details of your order are correct before proceeding to payment. We will not be held liable over wrong selected item(s), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to amend your order.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order(s) at any time.
Refund & Cancellations
- If your preferred date slot is full, we will get in touch with you via email and offer you a full refund.
- Cancellations can be made up until 4 days before due date, any cancellations after that will only be entitled to a 50% refund.
- Refund is not available:
- if cakes are not collected on the day of collection.
- once cakes/products are collected or delivered.
Product and Services
- All images shown on our website are for sample purposes only.
- We do not guarantee an exact replication of a cake design as each and every cake is specially handcrafted with no two cakes being the same.
- Fresh flowers on cake may differ due to availability.
- Most of the fresh flowers are only for decoration and are non-edible.
If you have an allergy, please inform us when you order. Our cakes are not allergy-friendly as we regularly work in a kitchen that uses dairy products, nuts, eggs, gluten etc. Ordering from us is entirely at your own responsibility.
- Delivery time is from 11am to 6pm.
- We offer delivery with charges across Penang Island; for mainland areas, please check if your delivery location is within our coverage when you enter your address at checkout.
- Please inform us at least 24 hours before delivery time if you are to change the venue or time.
- Please allow an extra 30 minutes time range in the event of any unexpected traffic condition.
- The person in charge of receiving the item(s) shall check before accepting. We will not be responsible for any damage after the cake is delivered.
- Collection time is from 11am to 6pm.
- Meetup will be arranged at the outside of the building below:
Church of Divine Mercy
117, Jalan Kenari, Sungai Ara,
11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang
- Please inform us at least 24 hours before collection time if you are to change the pick-up time.
- Once we have sent out the cake, the risk and damage is entirely at your responsibility.
- Make sure your car is well air-conditioned and the cake box is placed flatly on the floor of your car. We do not advise you to place the cake in the boot or on the backseat.
- Avoid direct sunlight and heat on the cake.
- If there is any fondant topper that is too tall and/or risky to go through the car ride, we will place it separately in a box for you.
- If you are unsure if the decorations on the cake can be refrigerated, please contact us.
Price and Services Modifications
Prices for our products or services are subject to change without notice.
All the contents on our website including (but not limited to) all written texts and images are the copyright of Sweet Palate Bakery. Any reproduction, modification or distribution of part or all of the contents is not permitted except:
- Copy or download contents on this website for enquiries with us or non-commercial use only.
- Copy or download contents on this website to individual third parties for their personal use with an acknowledgement of this website as the source of the material.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Please send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions or feedback on the use of our website.