- As our cakes are made to order, orders can only be placed at least 3 days from today. For last minute order, please contact us to check availability.
- Slots are given upon confirmed full payment on a first come first served basis. Your order will not be confirmed or reserved until full payment is made.
- Please make sure the details of your order are correct before proceeding to payment. We will not be held liable over wrong details provided, please contact us at email@example.com if you want to amend your order.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order at any time.
- If enquiries are done until pending payment stage on any of our social platform (Email/Instagram/Facebook) and we do not get any reply after that, we will not entertain any orders if you only choose to get back in touch *the day before the event. (*Longer duration applies to bigger or complicated design cakes.)
- In any case of different collection method selected in the product page and the checkout page, we will follow the option selected at the checkout page.
E.g.: ‘Delivery’ is selected at product page but completed payment with ‘Self-Collection’ at the checkout page, we will proceed your order with Self Collection at Sungai Ara.
Refund & Cancellations
- If your preferred date slot is full, we will get in touch with you via email and offer you a full refund.
- Cancellations can be made up until 4 days before due date, any cancellations after that will only be entitled to a 50% refund.
- Refund is not available:
- if cakes are not collected on the day of collection.
- once cakes/products are collected or delivered.
- if it is a last minute order. (within 48 hours)
Product and Services
- All images shown on our website are for illustration purposes only.
- We do not guarantee an exact replication of a cake design as each and every cake is specially handcrafted with no two cakes being the same.
- Fresh flowers on cake may differ due to availability.
- The fresh flowers are only for decoration and are non-edible.
- Wafer paper and some fondant decorations cannot be stored in the fridge as it will soften in the presence of humidity. Please double check before you make your order.
- Your name/sender’s name will not be disclosed on the note card or anywhere on the cake or packaging unless specified.
If you have an allergy, please inform us when you order. Our cakes are not allergy-friendly as we regularly work in a kitchen that uses dairy products, nuts, eggs, gluten etc. Ordering from us is entirely at your own responsibility.
- There are 3 delivery time slots available from 11am to 6pm:
11am – 1pm | 1pm-3pm | 3pm-6pm
- We offer delivery with charges throughout Penang Island; for mainland areas, please check if your delivery location is within our coverage when you enter your address at checkout.
- Once arrived at delivery destination, our driver’s waiting time is 10 minutes. Subsequently, a RM2.00 charge applies for every 10 minutes and/or part thereof of waiting time.
- For high-rise buildings (apartments, malls, hotels etc.), please meet the driver at the main entrance/guardhouse to receive your item(s).
- Please inform us at least 24 hours before delivery time if you are to change the venue or time.
- Please allow an extra 30 minutes time range in the event of any unexpected traffic condition.
- The person in charge of receiving the item(s) shall check before accepting. We will not be responsible for any damage after the cake is delivered.
- Collection time is from 11am to 6pm.
- Meetup will be arranged at the outside of the building below:
Church of Divine Mercy
117, Jalan Kenari, Sungai Ara,
11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang
- Please inform us at least 24 hours before collection time if you are to change the pick-up time.
- Once we have sent out the cake to you or the person who is collecting the cake, the risk and damage is entirely at your responsibility.
- Make sure your car is well air-conditioned and the cake box is placed flatly on the floor of your car. We do not advise you to place the cake in the boot or on the backseat.
- Avoid direct sunlight and heat on the cake.
- If there is any fondant topper or decoration that is too tall and/or risky to go through the car ride, we will place it separately for you.
- If you are unsure if the decorations on the cake can be refrigerated, please contact us.
Price and Services Modifications
- All descriptions and prices for our products or services are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service without notice at any time.
All the contents on our website including (but not limited to) all written texts and images are the copyright of The Sweet Palate Enterprise. Any reproduction, modification or distribution of part or all of the contents is not permitted except:
- Copy or download contents on this website for enquiries with us or non-commercial use only.
- Copy or download contents on this website to individual third parties for their personal use with an acknowledgement of this website as the source of the material.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions or feedback on the use of our website.